18th of January – 18:00h to 21:00 – Dompfarrsaal: Domplatz 12, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
Europe is designing new rules for Green and sustainable finance. The European Parliament’s report on Sustainable Finance is currently being prepared under Green party rapporteurship. Join this event to discuss the report’s first draft directly with the rapporteur and MEP Prof. Molly Scott Cato. Contribute your ideas together with high profile experts from finance, politics and civil society.
Speakers and Panellists:
- MEP Prof. Molly Scott Cato, rapporteur of the Greens/EFA group of the European Parliament for the Report on Sustainable Finance
- Tarek Al-Wazir, Minister for the Economy of Hessen
- Michael Schmidt,
- Managing Director at Deka Investment and member of the High-Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance of the European Commission
- Karin Dohm, Managing Director (Regulatory Affairs) at Deutsche Bank
- Karsten Löffler, Managing Director of the Green Finance Cluster Frankfurt
- Representative of the Hub for Sustainable Finance
- Antje Schneeweiß, Südwind Institut
- MEP Sven Giegold – moderation
For whom? Experts, practitioners of banking, insurance and asset management, researchers, civil society representatives and everyone who is interested. The event will be held in English.
Registration: You are welcome to register until January 14th at: email@example.com indicating your name and organisation. This allows us to provide you with the draft report and more supporting documents in advance.
The official invitation with confirmed speakers will be provided in the first days of January.
Organisers: Greens/EFA group of the European Parliament, Katholische Akademie “Haus am Dom”, Heinrich Böll Stiftung Hessen, Green Finance Cluster Frankfurt and Hub for Sustainable Finance